Vehicle Safety Supply Policies
- Orders may be dropped shipped from manufacturer or shipped from a Vehicle Safety Supply warehouse facility depending on proximity and availability
- Vehicle Safety Supply ships products within the continental United States and Internationally. Shipping pricing will be shown at checkout additional fees may apply after shipment
- Freight orders maybe subject to additional fees
- Orders with multiple quantities or multiple boxes may be subject to additional fees
- International orders maybe me subject to fees and duties and is the responsiblity of the recipient.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska maybe subject to additional charges after shipment.
- Vehicle Safety Supply accepts returns on all non-specialty orders over $50 that are submitted within 15 days of receipt of order
- Returns will be charged a 20% handling fee. Installed items will not be accepted for return. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Returns must be shipped in the original box. Items received with cut wires or physical noticeable damage from installation will not be accepted. Full size lightbars, arrow boards, special orders and clearance items cannot be returned
- After receipt of product and inspection, credits will be issued within 30 days
- Products maybe returned for exchange for new or alternate products. The product must be received in original uninstalled condition. Please submit a request for RGA through the customer service form on the contact page of the website to begin the exchange process. Customer service will respond within 24 hours via email.
- Vehicle Safety Supply will make every effort to replace damaged product in shipping in a timely matter. Please contact customer service via the contact us page of the website to initiate the process of inspection and replacement
- Please submit a request for RGA through the customer service form on the contact page of the website. The request must include a copy of your invoice number and reason for return. Customer service will correspond via email within 24 hours including further instructions on next steps in the return process.
- Defective items will be handled through the individual manufacture warranties. Please request an RGA through the customer service contact page on defective product and items that fall within the manufacturer warranty period will be replaced based on the manufacturer warranty individual policies.
- Products returned without RGA numbers will be refused from Vehicle Safety Supply.
- orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a 20% cancelation fee.