Vehicle Safety Supply Policies
- Most orders are recieved by customers within 5-10 Business Days from point of purchase. (Non shipping days include Holidays and weekends)
- Vehicle Safety Supply offers over 50,000 products and does the best they can to keep items in stock or ship within alloted time frames
- Time is transit can one to seven days depending on your location.
- If you need a RUSH shipment pleae contact Vehicle Safety Supply directly to schedule
- Orders may be dropped shipped from manufacturer or shipped from a Vehicle Safety Supply warehouse facility depending on proximity and availability
- Vehicle Safety Supply ships products within the continental United States and Internationally. Shipping pricing will be shown at checkout additional fees may apply after shipment
- Freight orders maybe subject to additional fees and charged after shipping
- Orders with multiple quantities or multiple boxes may be subject to additional fees and charged after shipping
- International orders maybe me subject to fees and duties and is the responsiblity of the recipient and charged after shipping
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska maybe subject to additional charges after shipment and charged after shipping
- Free shipping offers apply to the Continental U.S.A.
- Vehicle Safety Supply accepts returns on all non-specialty orders over $50 that are submitted within 15 days of receipt of order
- Certain returns will be charged a 20% handling fee. Installed items will not be accepted for return. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Returns must be shipped in the original box. Items received with cut wires or physical noticeable damage from installation will not be accepted. Full size lightbars, arrow boards, special orders and clearance items cannot be returned
- After receipt of product and inspection, credits will be issued within 30 days
- To begin the returns process a request must be created via the Vehicle Safety Supply Contact Us form to receive return instructions.
Exchanges and Credits
- Products maybe returned for exchange for new or alternate products. The product must be received in original uninstalled condition. Please submit a request for RGA through the customer service form on the contact page of the website to begin the exchange process. Customer service will respond within 24 hours via email.
- Credits on cancelled orders may take up to 15 days to process.
- Vehicle Safety Supply will make every effort to replace damaged product in shipping in a timely matter. Please contact customer service via the contact us page of the website to initiate the process of inspection and replacement
RGA Request (Return Goods Authorization)
- Please submit a request for RGA through the customer service form on the contact page of the website. The request must include a copy of your invoice number and reason for return. Customer service will correspond via email within 24 hours including further instructions on next steps in the return process.
- Defective items will be handled through the individual manufacture warranties. Please request an RGA through the customer service contact page on defective product and items that fall within the manufacturer warranty period will be replaced based on the manufacturer warranty individual policies.
- Products returned without RGA numbers will be refused from Vehicle Safety Supply.
- orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a 20% cancelation fee.
Vehicle Safety Supply Statement of Privacy.
Vehicle Safety Supply is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Vehicle Safety Supply Web site and governs data collection and usage at all Vehicle Safety Supply sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read Vehicle Safety Supply. Vehicle Safety Supply is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, Vehicle Safety Supply collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Vehicle Safety Supply is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. Vehicle Safety Supply does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Vehicle Safety Supply encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Vehicle Safety Supply so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Vehicle Safety Supply Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
Vehicle Safety Supply and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that Vehicle Safety Supply may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Vehicle Safety Supply] and its affiliates. Vehicle Safety Supply may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Vehicle Safety Supply does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Vehicle Safety Supply may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Vehicle Safety Supply does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Vehicle Safety Supply may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Vehicle Safety Supply or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Vehicle Safety Supplyincluding its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Vehicle Safety Supply or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Vehicle Safety Supply or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Vehicle Safety Supply abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control your Personal Information
Vehicle Safety Supply offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing CS@vehiclesafetysupply.com Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Vehicle Safety Supply by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Security of your Personal Information
Vehicle Safety Supply is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
Changes to this Statement
Vehicle Safety Supply will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Vehicle Safety Supply will use your personal information Vehicle Safety Supply will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Vehicle Safety Supply encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Vehicle Safety Supply is protecting your information.